10 march 2010.
Received a call for interview, but I felt so uneasy before I went down.
Ask xinhui to accompany to go.
it was a recruit company. LOL!!
I really thought is a real company interview. Get what I mean?
Few days back, I received an email from this company about hiring people for stock- take.
Quite reliable, at least the shop/ outlets exist.
Wat a bad day that we missed the interview time for that company.
But, we will still be going down on Friday.
I am so gonna work.
Went to daiso, bought quite a number of things back with $2 each!!!
damn worth the price lol.
Train-ed back to tamp, hoping tat I can reach in time for my drum lesson.
But wat a pity, I did not managed to reach there before 7.30pm.
So, I decided not to go.
Meet xin'er outside yamaha.
and she sae the teacher asked abt me.
Have to wait till next next week for the next drum lesson.
it seems lyk 3 weeks I did not play drum lol.
haiz~~
even though, I admit that I'm not that good as others during lesson.
But I do miss playing drum.
Went down to meet Miao.
den back home.
having mixed feeling right now~~
even though I told myself to end the things.
But, I juz can't seems to forget.
Sometimes, I juz couldn't slp because I was thinking "this matter"
seriously feeling screw up~~~
I keep telling myself, is a new beginning and I should juz put down the old memories.
BUT, IT IS JUZ SO HARD TO PUT DOWN.
I guess there's quite a number of ppl having the same kind of feeling sometimes.
I dunno whether you're still visiting my blog or not.
I dunno whether you know what i am thinking or not.
I dunno whether you have the same dilemma as me as for now?
There are so many " I dunno" that I am confused, lyk the ways tat you had treated me.
So sometimes, I just have to pretend that I dun care at all or juz walk away and avoiding you.
I avoid you because I dunno how to face you.
this is a for sure thing.
I shall stop here.
- too many unsure, making people miserable-